Thursday 4 May 2017

Find out what you've been missing

So TMI found out I have not attended a meeting lately. Mnnn! they send me this letter that I now share with you. I don't know about you but as for me, I have to attend a meeting in the coming week.

Find out what you've been missing

Dear Njuki,

If you haven't been to your club in a while, you might have forgotten how much fun you had. And how every meeting gave you an opportunity to learn something new. What else have you been missing by not being a part of it? Watch this short video to find out:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peP_oF4io4&feature=youtu.be

The top five reasons to rejoin your club:
1.   You can practice your speaking skills in Table Topics.®
2.   You miss the Word of the Day.
3.   You'll enjoy being in a positive, supportive environment.
4.   You can help other people strengthen their skills.
5.   You'll be reunited with old friends!
There are so many reasons to come back. Visit your former club or find a new club near you today.
Enjoy being a part of it again!

Sincerely,


Toastmasters International
www.toastmasters.org

No comments: