Friday 17 April 2015

Table Topics Contest 2015

15th of April 2015 will forever remain in infamy! Not because it chose to fall just after a long Easter weekend. No. Absolutely not. That motivated me to strictly implement my doctor’s instructions to reduce on consumption of animal products and therefore chapo-dunga na madondo has been my nourishment of choice.

My beef is with a speech contest turned nightmare. What do you do when an adult African male, a.k.a +Joseph Kimondo starts a conversation about money on such a date? I don’t know about you but as for me I stopped thinking and drifted to dreaming about what I could do with sh35bn. Though not quite familiar what a billion is, it did momentarily occur to me that it can buy me a gun to shoot such mockers in the mouth.


But I did well. All the Toastmasters I have consulted insist that had the question and the Judges guide/ballot been relevant to my presentation, I would have won.

No comments: